The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 0.9.7.4.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 0.9.7.3.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 0.9.7.2.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 0.9.7.1.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 0.9.7.
The app is receiving ratings. Total number of ratings received are 3916.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 0.9.5.4.
W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing load times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
The only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade.
An inside look:
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
Improve the user experience for your readers without having to change WordPress, your theme, your plugins or how you produce your content.
What users have to say:
- Read testimonials from W3TC users.
Who do I thank for all of this?
It’s quite difficult to recall all of the innovators that have shared their thoughts, code and experiences in the blogosphere over the years, but here are some names to get you started:
- Steve Souders
- Steve Clay
- Ryan Grove
- Nicholas Zakas
- Ryan Dean
- Andrei Zmievski
- George Schlossnagle
- Daniel Cowgill
- Rasmus Lerdorf
- Gopal Vijayaraghavan
- Bart Vanbraban
Please reach out to all of these people and support their projects if you’re so inclined.
- 06-May-19 02:05 (Created 29-Jul-09)
- caching maxcdn seo cache compression