Wordpress Top Popular List
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Most powerful and user friendly file manager for wordpress. Edit, Delete, upload, delete, download, zip, copy etc multiple file operations, No need of any cpanel and FTP. You can access files inside and outside wordpress root directory.
- Editable Root Directory Path: You can edit root directory path.
- Shortcodes: Shortcodes for logged in and non logged in users with multiple attributes and features (allows users and users role access) are available for frontend (pro)
- Files Access: Access files inside and outside wordpress root directory
- User Operations: Upload, Download and Delete operations
- File Operations: All operations with files and folders (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.)
- PDF Preview: PDF Preview feature available
- FTP Support: Alternative to FTP
- Hide Files Real Path: Feature to hide the files real and actual path.
- Trash: Move to Trash Feature
- Themes: Light and Elegant client UI
- Drag and drop: Drag & Drop file upload support
- Icon View: List and Icons view available
- Archives: Archives create/extract (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Image Edit: Image and File Edit Support
- Preview: Quicklook, preview for common file types
- Directory Size: Calculate directory sizes
- Video and Audio: Video and audio preview/play
- File Search: Support file search and sort
- High Performance: High performance server backend
- Local File System: Uses local file system no need of database
- Keyboard shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts available
- Multi Selection: Multiple file/folder selection
- Move Files: Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Toolbar: Rich context menu and toolbar
- Thumbnails: Thumbnails for image files
- Auto resize: Auto resize on file upload.
- UTF-8: UTF-8 Normalizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Sanitizer: Sanitizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Folder upload: Folder upload (supports on google chrome/Chromium)
- Chunked file upload: Chunked file upload
- Upload: Upload directly to the folder
- Creating Archive: Creating the archive by specifying the file name
- Browsing History: File browsing history
- Responsive: Works on tablet and phone
Key Features of Advanced File Manager Shortcode
File Manager Access for Logged in Users: Logged in users can access and manage files on your website front end.
File Manager Access for Non Logged in Users: Non Logged in users or visitors can access and manage files on your website front end.
User Role Restrictions: You can restrict any user role to access file manager on your website front end.
Users Restrictions: You can restrict or block any user to access file manager on your website front end.
Private Folder Path: You can set private folder path where users can access files in shortcode.
Hide files or folders: You can hide folders or file from private file path for users in shortcode.
Personal Folder: User Personal Folder.
Theme: You can set theme for file manager in shortcode.
Language: You can set any country language for file manager in shortcode.
Control User Operations: You can control users operations in Shortcode. You can set operations for your users (upload,download etc).
View: Grid and list view for file manager in shortcode.
How to use
- Install Plugin
- In Admin File Manager Advanced Menu will appear, click and thats all.
Minimum requirements for File Manager Advanced
- WordPress 4.0+
- PHP > 5.0
- MySQL > 5.0
File Manager View - Light Theme.
File Manager View - Dark Theme.
Compress Files and Folders
Multiple Themes for File Manager
Multiple Languages for File Manager
Tags: wordpress-file-manager file-manager-pro file-manager wp-file-manager document-management
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Clean up database by deleting orphaned items such as ‘old revisions’, ‘spam comments’, optimize database and more…
If you have been using WordPress for a while, then you should think absolutely about a database cleanup. Indeed, your database may be full of garbage that makes your site sluggish and bloated such as old revisions, orphaned post meta, spam comments, etc. You should clean-up this unnecessary data to reduce your database size and improve website speed and performance. In addition, you will have quicker database backup since the file of your backup will be smaller.
‘Advanced Database Cleaner’ is a must-have plugin that allows you to clean database, optimize database and more.
- Delete old revisions of posts and pages
- Delete old auto drafts
- Delete trash posts
- Delete pending comments
- Delete spam comments
- Delete trash comments
- Delete pingbacks
- Delete trackbacks
- Delete orphan post metadata
- Delete orphan comment metadata
- Delete orphan user metadata
- Delete orphan term metadata
- Delete orphan relationships
- Delete expired transients
- Display and view orphaned information before making a database clean-up so you can be sure about what you are going to clean-up
- Search & filter all items based on their names or values
- Keep last x days’ data from being cleaned: clean only data older than the number of days you have specified
- Schedule database clean up to run automatically
- Create as many scheduled cleanup tasks as you need and specify what items should be cleaned by the scheduled task
- Scheduled tasks can be executed based on several frequencies: Once, hourly, twice a day, daily, weekly or monthly
- Display database tables information such as the number of rows, table size, etc.
- Optimize database tables (The plugin will notify you if any tables require optimization)
- Repair corrupted database tables or damaged ones (The plugin will notify you if any tables are corrupted or damaged)
- Schedule database optimization and/or reparation to run automatically and specify what tables should be optimized and/or repaired
- Empty database tables rows
- Clean and delete database tables
- Display options list
- Display options information such as option name, option value, option size, option autoload
- Clean and delete options
- Set options autoload to no / yes
- Display active cron tasks list (scheduled tasks) with their information such as arguments, next run, etc.
- Clean and delete scheduled tasks
- User-friendly and simple to use
- The plugin is compatible with Multisite installations
- Only the main site can view, clean and optimize the whole network. Other sites in the network cannot perform these tasks. We have opted for this philosophy because we are sure that your DB is precious and only the super administrator can perform such actions
- You can clean up all sites from one place (the main site). You can also specify specific sites you want to cleanup
By using the ADC plugin, you will
Get an overview: The plugin will help you get an overview of what is happening in your database. It will report all unused/orphaned items that should be cleaned, it will give you the number of tables/options/tasks you have, etc. This way, you can control your database if anything goes wrong
Save time: You can specify what items should be cleaned/optimized/repaired, what is the number of days’ data to keep and the cleanup/optimization/reparation frequency. The plugin will then automate the process to run automatically based on your settings
Save space: By deleting unused/orphaned items, you will save space in your database and make quicker backups since the file of your backup will be smaller
Pro Features (Official website)
Do you know that even after deleting a plugin/theme from your WordPress website, some of its leftovers may remain in your database? Such as orphan options, orphan tables, and orphan cron tasks. As you may know, not all plugins/themes care about the housekeeping of your WordPress database. As long as you are removing plugins/themes, leftovers will be accumulated in your database and will influence your website performance. The Pro version of Advanced Database Cleaner will help you remove all those leftovers and perform a deep database clean up. In the pro version you can:
- Classify options according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins options, themes options or WP core options
- Detect and delete orphan options. Your ‘wp_options’ table may be full of orphaned options and therefore can impact the performance of loading data from it, which may lead to a slow website. Clean up orphaned options is then important
- Classify tables according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins tables, themes tables or WP core tables
- Detect and delete orphan tables. As for options, you may also have some orphaned tables that were created by plugins/themes you are not using anymore. Clean up orphaned tables will decrease the size of your database
- Classify all cron tasks (cron jobs) according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins cron tasks, themes cron tasks or WP core tasks
- Detect and delete orphan cron jobs. After you uninstall a plugin/theme, some of its cron tasks may still be active making WordPress calling unknown functions. using the pro version, you can detect and clean orphaned tasks
- Search & filter options, filter tables and filter cron tasks based on several criteria such as the “name”, “creator”, “value”, etc.
- Get premium support: we will provide quick support as well as any technical answers to help you clean up your database efficiently
You are welcome to contribute to the plugin translation via the WordPress translation website.
Database with items to clean
View items before cleaning them (case of revisions)
Cleanup scheduled task
Tables overview (scan of tables is available in PRO)
Tables optimization/repair scheduled task
Options overview (scan of options is available in PRO)
Scheduled tasks overview (scan of tasks is available in PRO)
Overview and settings page
Tags: optimize clean-up cleanup clean database
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Simple: allow users to click in the whole column instead of individual elements.
Users will be able to click in the whole column when you add a link on that.
How to use it
After install the plugin, open your Elementor editor, start editing a Column and under the Layout block you can add your custom link.
Works with any internal/external link, Lightbox and Elementor PRO popups trigger.
Looking for custom WooCommerce or Elementor development? Reach us at [email protected]
Tags: column page-builder elementor
Charts and Tracking Description >>
A true Web Application Firewall
NinjaFirewall (WP Edition) is a true Web Application Firewall. Although it can be installed and configured just like a plugin, it is a stand-alone firewall that stands in front of WordPress.
It allows any blog administrator to benefit from very advanced and powerful security features that usually aren’t available at the WordPress level, but only in security applications such as the Apache ModSecurity module or the PHP Suhosin extension.
NinjaFirewall requires at least PHP 5.6, MySQLi extension and is only compatible with Unix-like OS (Linux, BSD). It is not compatible with Microsoft Windows.
NinjaFirewall can hook, scan, sanitise or reject any HTTP/HTTPS request sent to a PHP script before it reaches WordPress or any of its plugins. All scripts located inside the blog installation directories and sub-directories will be protected, including those that aren’t part of the WordPress package. Even encoded PHP scripts, hackers shell scripts and backdoors will be filtered by NinjaFirewall.
Powerful filtering engine
NinjaFirewall includes the most powerful filtering engine available in a WordPress plugin. Its most important feature is its ability to normalize and transform data from incoming HTTP requests which allows it to detect Web Application Firewall evasion techniques and obfuscation tactics used by hackers, as well as to support and decode a large set of encodings. See our blog for a full description: An introduction to NinjaFirewall filtering engine.
Fastest and most efficient brute-force attack protection for WordPress
By processing incoming HTTP requests before your blog and any of its plugins, NinjaFirewall is the only plugin for WordPress able to protect it against very large brute-force attacks, including distributed attacks coming from several thousands of different IPs.
See our benchmarks and stress-tests: Brute-force attack detection plugins comparison
The protection applies to the
wp-login.phpscript but can be extended to the
xmlrpc.phpone. The incident can also be written to the server
AUTHlog, which can be useful to the system administrator for monitoring purposes or banning IPs at the server level (e.g., Fail2ban).
File Guard real-time detection is a totally unique feature provided by NinjaFirewall: it can detect, in real-time, any access to a PHP file that was recently modified or created, and alert you about this. If a hacker uploaded a shell script to your site (or injected a backdoor into an already existing file) and tried to directly access that file using his browser or a script, NinjaFirewall would hook the HTTP request and immediately detect that the file was recently modified or created. It would send you an alert with all details (script name, IP, request, date and time).
File integrity monitoring
File Check lets you perform file integrity monitoring by scanning your website hourly, twicedaily or daily. Any modification made to a file will be detected: file content, file permissions, file ownership, timestamp as well as file creation and deletion.
Watch your website traffic in real time
Live Log lets you watch your website traffic in real time. It displays connections in a format similar to the one used by the
tail -fUnix command. Because it communicates directly with the firewall, i.e., without loading WordPress, Live Log is fast, lightweight and it will not affect your server load, even if you set its refresh rate to the lowest value.
NinjaFirewall can alert you by email on specific events triggered within your blog. Some of those alerts are enabled by default and it is highly recommended to keep them enabled. It is not unusual for a hacker, after breaking into your WordPress admin console, to install or just to upload a backdoored plugin or theme in order to take full control of your website. NinjaFirewall can also attach a PHP backtrace to important notifications.
- Administrator login.
- Modification of any administrator account in the database.
- Plugins upload, installation, (de)activation, update, deletion.
- Themes upload, installation, activation, deletion.
- WordPress update.
- Pending security update in your plugins and themes.
Stay protected against the latest WordPress security vulnerabilities
To get the most efficient protection, NinjaFirewall can automatically update its security rules daily, twice daily or even hourly. Each time a new vulnerability is found in WordPress or one of its plugins/themes, a new set of security rules will be made available to protect your blog immediately.
Unlike a Cloud Web Application Firewall, or Cloud WAF, NinjaFirewall works and filters the traffic on your own server and infrastructure. That means that your sensitive data (contact form messages, customers credit card number, login credentials etc) remains on your server and is not routed through a third-party company’s servers, which could pose unnecessary risks (e.g., decryption of your HTTPS traffic in order to inspect it, employees accessing your data or logs in plain text, theft of private information, man-in-the-middle attack etc).
Your website can run NinjaFirewall and be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our blog for more details.
IPv6 compatibility is a mandatory feature for a security plugin: if it supports only IPv4, hackers can easily bypass the plugin by using an IPv6. NinjaFirewall natively supports IPv4 and IPv6 protocols, for both public and private addresses.
NinjaFirewall is multi-site compatible. It will protect all sites from your network and its configuration interface will be accessible only to the Super Admin from the network main site.
Possibility to prepend your own PHP code to the firewall
You can prepend your own PHP code to the firewall with the help of an optional distributed configuration file. It will be processed before WordPress and all its plugins are loaded. This is a very powerful feature, and there is almost no limit to what you can do: add your own security rules, manipulate HTTP requests, variables etc.
Low Footprint Firewall
NinjaFirewall is very fast, optimised, compact, and requires very low system resource.
See for yourself: download and install the Code Profiler plugin and compare NinjaFirewall’s performance with other security plugins.
Non-Intrusive User Interface
NinjaFirewall looks and feels like a built-in WordPress feature. It does not contain intrusive banners, warnings or flashy colors. It uses the WordPress simple and clean interface and is also smartphone-friendly.
Each NinjaFirewall menu page has a contextual help screen with useful information about how to use and configure it.
If you need help, click on the Help menu tab located in the upper right corner of each page in your admin panel.
Need more security ?
Check out our new supercharged edition: NinjaFirewall WP+ Edition
- Unix shared memory use for inter-process communication and blazing fast performances.
- IP-based Access Control.
- Role-based Access Control.
- Country-based Access Control via geolocation.
- URL-based Access Control.
- Bot-based Access Control.
- Centralized Logging.
- Antispam for comment and user regisration forms.
- Rate limiting option to block aggressive bots, crawlers, web scrapers and HTTP attacks.
- Response body filter to scan the output of the HTML page right before it is sent to your visitors browser.
- Better File uploads management.
- Better logs management.
- Syslog logging.
- WordPress 4.7+
- Admin/Superadmin with
- PHP 5.6+
- MySQL or MariaDB with MySQLi extension
- Apache / Nginx / LiteSpeed / Openlitespeed compatible
- Unix-like operating systems only (Linux, BSD etc). NinjaFirewall is NOT compatible with Microsoft Windows.
Statistics and benchmarks page.
Policies pages 1/3: NinjaFirewall has a large list of powerful and unique policies that you can tweak accordingly to your needs.
Policies pages 2/3: NinjaFirewall has a large list of powerful and unique policies that you can tweak accordingly to your needs.
Policies pages 3/3: NinjaFirewall has a large list of powerful and unique policies that you can tweak accordingly to your needs.
File Guard: this is a totally unique feature, because it can detect, in real-time, any access to a PHP file that was recently modified or created, and alert you about this.
File Check: lets you perform file integrity monitoring upon request or on a specific interval (hourly, twicedaily, daily).
Event notifications can alert you by email on specific events triggered within your blog.
Login page protection: the fastest and most efficient brute-force attack protection for WordPress.
Live Log: lets you watch your website traffic in real time. It is fast, light and it does not affect your server load.
Security rules updates.
Tags: firewall malware protection security virus
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Need professional support?
Make your website faster by reducing the weight of images. Our WordPress image optimizer plugin can cease image weights on 80% without any loss of quality.
Robin image optimizer is a smart and advanced image optimizer that really stands out among other WordPress plugins. Robin image optimizer is a WordPress free image optimizer plugin with zero limitations in terms of number of images and optimization quality. The only thing that you may stumble across is the image weight, which shouldn’t exceed 5 MB.
What’s the purpose of image optimization?
The lighter the weight of the image – the faster your page loads. With the constant growth of mobile users, increases the necessity in mobile websites optimization. If you don’t want to get many rejections and lose money due to the poor ad performances, we’d recommend you to start with image optimization.
Why should we use Robin image optimizer for image optimization?
- The first and the most significant difference from the counterparts: our plugin is absolutely free and has the same features as paid products.
- This WordPress image optimizer doesn’t have any limits or restrictions in image optimization.
- Automatic optimization using Cron. You don’t need to wait til optimization is completed; the plugin will be optimizing couple of images every several minutes in the background.
- Manual mass-optimization. Press the button and wait til your images are optimized
- Image backup. Before optimization starts, all images are being stored in original quality. Then, when optimization is over, you can restore lost images or re-optimize them in another quality.
- You can choose compression mode (normal, regular, high). Compression mode influences image weight and quality. The higher the compression, the worse is the quality and the smaller is the weight.
- Image optimization on boot.
- Reducing pre-optimization image weight by changing image size.
- Detailed statistics on optimized images
WP CLI commands (PRO)
- wp robin optimize
- wp robin stop
- wp robin status
RECOMMENDED SEPARATE MODULES
We invite you to check out a few other related free plugins that our team has also produced that you may find especially useful:
- Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin
- Disable updates, Disable automatic updates, Updates manager
- Cyrlitera – transliteration of links and file names
- Cyr-to-lat reloaded – transliteration of links and file names
- Disable admin notices individually
- WordPress Assets manager, dequeue scripts, dequeue styles
- Hide login page
Thanks the authors of plugins
We used some useful functions from plugins Imagify Image Optimizer, Smush Image Compression and Optimization, EWWW Image Optimizer, reSmush.it Image Optimizer, ShortPixel Image Optimizer.
If you want to help with the translation, please contact me through this site or through the contacts inside the plugin.
Tags: image resmush-it optimizer image-optimization smush
Charts and Tracking Description >>
بسته فارسی ساز فروشگاه ساز ووکامرس شما را قادر می سازد تا ووکامرس را به صورت کامل فارسی شده همراه با امکانات کاربردی نظیر شهر های ایران، واحد های پولی ایران، درگاه های پرداخت بانکی و ابزارهای کاربردی دیگر داشته باشید.
- Woocommerce 5.x
- WordPress 5.x
- بسته فارسی ساز ووکامرس شما را قادر می سازد تا فروشگاه ساز ووکامرس را به فارسی تبدیل کنید.
- با نصب این بسته می توانید:
- واحد های پولی تومان، ریال، هزار تومان و هزار ریال
- شمسی سازی محیط وردپرس و ووکامرس
- لیست استان های ایران
- لیست شهر های ایران (جدید)
- ابزار جایگزین کننده عبارات و ترجمه ها (جدید)
- ابزار محدودیت فروش در استان های خاص (جدید)
- ابزار متن دلخواه جایگزین قیمت محصولات (جدید)
- ابزار پذیرش اعداد فارسی در بخش شماره موبایل و کد پستی (جدید)
- ابزار تایید صحت شماره موبایل
- ابزار تایید کدپستی
- ابزار نمایش کمترین قیمت برای محصولات متغیر
- ابزار مشخص نمودن حداقل میزان مبلغ برای ثبت سفارش
- ابزار حذف خودکار فیلد های اضافه تسویه حساب برای محصولات دانلودی
- تبدیل حروف عربی به فارسی در هنگام جستجو در فروشگاه
پشتیبانی در سایت WooSupport.ir انجام میشود.
Tags: persian-woocommerce woocommerce iran %d9%88%d9%88%da%a9%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%b1%d8%b3 %d9%88%d9%88%da%a9%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%b1%d8%b3-%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%b3%db%8c
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Add a default featured image to the media settings page. This featured image will show up if no featured image is set. Simple as that.
Tags: media image
Charts and Tracking Description >>
✍ Create shortcodes easily
- Give a name for the shortcode
- Save !
- Now insert the shortcode
[sc name="my_shortcode"]in your post/page.
- Create custom shortcodes easily and use them in any place where shortcode is supported.
- Insert: Custom parameters in shortcode
- Insert: WordPress parameters in shortcode
- Multiple editors: Code, Visual and text modes.
- Globally disable the shortcode when not needed.
- Disable shortcode on desktop, mobile devices.
- A button in post editor to pick the shortcodes to insert.
- Supports Gutenberg.
🎲 An example usage
- Create a shortcode named “adsenseAd” in the Shortcoder admin page.
- Paste the adsense code in the box given and save it.
[sc name="adsenseAd"]in your posts and pages.
- Tada !!! the ad code is replaced and it appears in the post.
- Now you can edit the ad code at one place and the code is updated in all the locations where the shortcode is used.
Similarly shortcodes can be created for frequently used snippets.
You can also add custom parameters (like
%%id%%) inside the snippets, and change it’s value like
[sc name="youtube" id="GrlRADfvjII"]when using them.
🧱 Using in block editor
Though shortcodes can be used in any place manually, Shortcoder provides below options to select and insert the shortcodes created easily when working with the block editor.
- Shortcoder block
- Toolbar button to select and insert shortcodes inline (under “more”)
💎 Upgrade to PRO
Shortcoder also provides a PRO version which has additional features to further enhance the experience. Below features are offered in the PRO version.
- Custom editor – Edit Shortcode content using block editor or page builder plugins like Elementor and WPBakery.
- Revisions – Revisions support for Shortcode content.
- Locate shortcode – Search posts and pages where a shortcode is used.
- Extra code – Include extra code to the footer when a shortcode is used in a page.
Shortcoder admin page.
Editing a shortcode.
"Insert shortcode" popup to select and insert shortcodes.
A shortcode inserted into post.
Shortcoder block for Gutenberg editor.
Shortcoder executed in the post.
Insert shortcode inline from block editor toolbar.