Wordpress Top Popular List
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Most powerful and user friendly file manager for wordpress. Edit, Delete, upload, delete, download, zip, copy etc multiple file operations, No need of any cpanel and FTP. You can access files inside and outside wordpress root directory.
- Editable Root Directory Path: You can edit root directory path.
- Shortcodes: Shortcodes for logged in and non logged in users with multiple attributes and features (allows users and users role access) are available for frontend (pro)
- Files Access: Access files inside and outside wordpress root directory
- User Operations: Upload, Download and Delete operations
- File Operations: All operations with files and folders (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.)
- PDF Preview: PDF Preview feature available
- FTP Support: Alternative to FTP
- Hide Files Real Path: Feature to hide the files real and actual path.
- Trash: Move to Trash Feature
- Themes: Light and Elegant client UI
- Drag and drop: Drag & Drop file upload support
- Icon View: List and Icons view available
- Archives: Archives create/extract (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Image Edit: Image and File Edit Support
- Preview: Quicklook, preview for common file types
- Directory Size: Calculate directory sizes
- Video and Audio: Video and audio preview/play
- File Search: Support file search and sort
- High Performance: High performance server backend
- Local File System: Uses local file system no need of database
- Keyboard shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts available
- Multi Selection: Multiple file/folder selection
- Move Files: Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Toolbar: Rich context menu and toolbar
- Thumbnails: Thumbnails for image files
- Auto resize: Auto resize on file upload.
- UTF-8: UTF-8 Normalizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Sanitizer: Sanitizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Folder upload: Folder upload (supports on google chrome/Chromium)
- Chunked file upload: Chunked file upload
- Upload: Upload directly to the folder
- Creating Archive: Creating the archive by specifying the file name
- Browsing History: File browsing history
- Responsive: Works on tablet and phone
Key Features of Advanced File Manager Shortcode
File Manager Access for Logged in Users: Logged in users can access and manage files on your website front end.
File Manager Access for Non Logged in Users: Non Logged in users or visitors can access and manage files on your website front end.
User Role Restrictions: You can restrict any user role to access file manager on your website front end.
Users Restrictions: You can restrict or block any user to access file manager on your website front end.
Private Folder Path: You can set private folder path where users can access files in shortcode.
Hide files or folders: You can hide folders or file from private file path for users in shortcode.
Personal Folder: User Personal Folder.
Theme: You can set theme for file manager in shortcode.
Language: You can set any country language for file manager in shortcode.
Control User Operations: You can control users operations in Shortcode. You can set operations for your users (upload,download etc).
View: Grid and list view for file manager in shortcode.
How to use
- Install Plugin
- In Admin File Manager Advanced Menu will appear, click and thats all.
Minimum requirements for File Manager Advanced
- WordPress 4.0+
- PHP > 5.0
- MySQL > 5.0
File Manager View - Light Theme.
File Manager View - Dark Theme.
Compress Files and Folders
Multiple Themes for File Manager
Multiple Languages for File Manager
Tags: elfinder file-manager wp-file-manager wp-filemanager
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Clean up database by deleting orphaned items such as ‘old revisions’, ‘spam comments’, optimize database and more…
If you have been using WordPress for a while, then you should think absolutely about a database cleanup. Indeed, your database may be full of garbage that makes your site sluggish and bloated such as old revisions, orphaned post meta, spam comments, etc. You should clean-up this unnecessary data to reduce your database size and improve website speed and performance. In addition, you will have quicker database backup since the file of your backup will be smaller.
‘Advanced Database Cleaner’ is a must-have plugin that allows you to clean database, optimize database and more.
- Delete old revisions of posts and pages
- Delete old auto drafts
- Delete trash posts
- Delete pending comments
- Delete spam comments
- Delete trash comments
- Delete pingbacks
- Delete trackbacks
- Delete orphan post metadata
- Delete orphan comment metadata
- Delete orphan user metadata
- Delete orphan term metadata
- Delete orphan relationships
- Delete expired transients
- Display and view orphaned information before making a database clean-up so you can be sure about what you are going to clean-up
- Search & filter all items based on their names or values
- Keep last x days’ data from being cleaned: clean only data older than the number of days you have specified
- Schedule database clean up to run automatically
- Create as many scheduled cleanup tasks as you need and specify what items should be cleaned by the scheduled task
- Scheduled tasks can be executed based on several frequencies: Once, hourly, twice a day, daily, weekly or monthly
- Display database tables information such as the number of rows, table size, etc.
- Optimize database tables (The plugin will notify you if any tables require optimization)
- Repair corrupted database tables or damaged ones (The plugin will notify you if any tables are corrupted or damaged)
- Schedule database optimization and/or reparation to run automatically and specify what tables should be optimized and/or repaired
- Empty database tables rows
- Clean and delete database tables
- Display options list
- Display options information such as option name, option value, option size, option autoload
- Clean and delete options
- Set options autoload to no / yes
- Display active cron tasks list (scheduled tasks) with their information such as arguments, next run, etc.
- Clean and delete scheduled tasks
- User-friendly and simple to use
- The plugin is compatible with Multisite installations
- Only the main site can view, clean and optimize the whole network. Other sites in the network cannot perform these tasks. We have opted for this philosophy because we are sure that your DB is precious and only the super administrator can perform such actions
- You can clean up all sites from one place (the main site). You can also specify specific sites you want to cleanup
By using the ADC plugin, you will
Get and overview: The plugin will help you get an overview of what is happening in your database. It will report all unused/orphaned items that should be cleaned, it will give you the number of tables/options/tasks you have, etc. This way, you can control your database if anything goes wrong
Save time: You can specify what items should be cleaned/optimized/repaired, what is the number of days’ data to keep and the cleanup/optimization/reparation frequency. The plugin will then automate the process to run automatically based on your settings
Save space: By deleting unused/orphaned items, you will save space in your database and make quicker backups since the file of your backup will be smaller
Pro Features (Official website)
Do you know that even after deleting a plugin/theme from your WordPress website, some of its leftovers may remain in your database? Such as orphan options, orphan tables, and orphan cron tasks. As you may know, not all plugins/themes care about the housekeeping of your WordPress database. As long as you are removing plugins/themes, leftovers will be accumulated in your database and will influence your website performance. The Pro version of Advanced Database Cleaner will help you remove all those leftovers and perform a deep database clean up. In the pro version you can:
- Classify options according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins options, themes options or WP core options
- Detect and delete orphan options. Your ‘wp_options’ table may be full of orphaned options and therefore can impact the performance of loading data from it, which may lead to a slow website. Clean up orphaned options is then important
- Classify tables according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins tables, themes tables or WP core tables
- Detect and delete orphan tables. As for options, you may also have some orphaned tables that were created by plugins/themes you are not using anymore. Clean up orphaned tables will decrease the size of your database
- Classify all cron tasks (cron jobs) according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins cron tasks, themes cron tasks or WP core tasks
- Detect and delete orphan cron jobs. After you uninstall a plugin/theme, some of its cron tasks may still be active making WordPress calling unknown functions. using the pro version, you can detect and clean orphaned tasks
- Search & filter options, filter tables and filter cron tasks based on several criteria such as the “name”, “creator”, “value”, etc.
- Get premium support: we will provide quick support as well as any technical answers to help you clean up your database efficiently
You are welcome to contribute to the plugin translation via the WordPress translation website.
Database with items to clean
View items before cleaning them (case of revisions)
Cleanup scheduled task
Tables overview (scan of tables is available in PRO)
Tables optimization/repair scheduled task
Options overview (scan of options is available in PRO)
Scheduled tasks overview (scan of tasks is available in PRO)
Overview and settings page
Tags: optimize clean-up cleanup clean database
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Simple: allow users to click in the whole column instead of individual elements.
Users will be able to click in the whole column when you add a link on that.
How to use it
After install the plugin, open your Elementor editor, start editing a Column and under the Layout block you can add your custom link.
Works with any internal/external link, Lightbox and Elementor PRO popups trigger.
Looking for custom WooCommerce or Elementor development? Reach us at [email protected]
Tags: column page-builder elementor
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Discount Rules for WooCommerce helps you to create any type of bulk discounts, dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts, product based discounts, tiered discounts for your products. Offer Product quantity based discounts, cart based discounts at a percentage or fixed amount or discount based on total order. Create Buy One and Get one free (BOGO) deals and increase your sales multifold by offering dynamic pricing and discounts based on categories, products, user roles, cart items, purchase history and much more in the pro version.
You can set discounts for products and product variations. You can also set discounts based on categories, attributes, customers, user roles in the pro version.
Discounts will be visible in product page, product details page, cart, checkout and in email notifications.
Display the pricing discount table beautifully on the product page. Start selling more and retain customers by running promotions with the best dynamic pricing and discount plugin for WooCommerce.
DISCOUNT TYPES AND FEATURES
Free version features
- Percentage based discounts in WooCommerce
- Store-wide global discount
- Quantity range based tiered pricing percentage discount (Example: Buy 3 to 7 quantities, get 10%, Buy 8 to 12 quantities, get 20%)
- Cart based percentage discount (Example: Spend more than $1000, get 10% discount)
- Order total based discount
- Number of line items (count) based discount (Example: Purchase 4 different products or variants and get 10% discount)
- Exclude selected products from discount rules (product price based rules)
- Date based discount (validity)
- Show discount table on product pages
- All features of the free version, plus)
- Fixed price discounts ( Get $9 discount for purchasing over 6 items)
- Category specific discount conditions ( Get 25 % off on all items under Summer Collection )
- Buy One Get One Free discounts in WooCommerce (BOGO Deals) Example: Buy 2 get 1 cheapest product free
- Dynamic pricing and discounts for WooCommerce
- Specific product based discounts (Buy Product A and get 10% discount)
- User role based dynamic pricing and discounts for your WooCommerce store (Example: Wholesale customers get a discounted price)
- Dependant product based discounts (Buy Product A and get discount on Product B)
- Bundle / package deal (Buy 3 items for $10. 4th item will be charge full price)
- Offer one or more free products (Multiple products could be offered free using a rule)
- Coupon code activated discount rules – The discount will apply after a coupon is entered.
- Option to set discount for each product variant.
- Attribute specific discount (Buy Small size T-shirts and get 10% discount)
- Option to set Discount for All Products or Global Discount
- Discount for customers with specific domains (10% discount for all emails ending with @acme.com)
- Customer specific discount (10% discount for selected customers)
- Shipping / Delivery location based discount (Example: If shipping destination is California, get 15% discount)
- Purchase history based discount (Customers who spent $100 in previously get 10% discount)
- Discount based on the number of orders placed earlier (Example: 10% discount for customers with 5 or more orders)
- If customer purchased selected products previously, he can get a discount (Example: Customers who purchased Shoes get 10% discount)
- Applying multiple discount rules in a purchase (Get 5% for order above $500 and 10 % for buying more than 6 items)
- Cart discounts by sum of item quantities in cart (Order more than 10 items from any category and get 15 % discount)
- Cart discounts by selected customers (John gets 25% life time discount. Ellen gets 10 % limited period offer)
- Cart discounts by fixed price discounts (Flat $50 discount for all orders today)
- Buy 3 units of Product A and get flat $25 discount
- Add 3 products to the cart and get the Cheapest Item free
- Buy any 10 products from Specific category and get a Product Free from Category B
- Buy Product A and Product B from Category Electronics and get a free product from category Accessories
- Buy any Product from Category Mobile and choose a free product from Category Hard Cases
- Option to offer free products only from certain category
- Exclude products on SALE from discount rules
- SALE Badge for discounted products (When the rules match)
- Option to show or hide the discounted price
- Priority support for PRO version
Category Discount Rules:
- Buy T-shirts from Category Apparel and save 10%
- Get 30% off on Category A & Category B
- Purchase any 6 items from Category A and get 25% discount on total cart value.
- Purchase 3 products from Category A or B or C or from all of them and get 20% discount valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy
Quantity range based tiered pricing discounts
- Buy 1 to 5 quantities, get $2 discount, Buy 6 or more, get $3 discount
- Buy 2 to 3 quantities, get 10% discount, 4-5 quantities, get 20%, 6-8, get 30%
Product Variant Discounts:
- Get 50% off on Nike T-shirts Small and Large Sizes
- Buy a Small Size Tee and get a small Size shorts free
- You can customise the Variants discounts in several combinations
Product Dependant rule:
- Buy Product A at full price and get 20% discount in Product B
- Buy 2 quantities of Product A, 2 quantities of Product and get 30% discount in Product C
- Buy 3 quantities of Product A and get flat $10 off in product B
- Buy a Mobile and get 20% off on headphone
- Buy one and get one free of the same product
- Buy 2 get one cheapest free offer (repeat)
- Buy X get Y product free Eg: Buy 3 product and get a pendrive free (or with 50% discount)
- Buy Any 2 items from Category X, and get a Product free from Category B
- Buy X products and get X number of products free
- Buy 3 products from any category, get 1 free. Buy 6 products, get 2 products free….
- Buy 12 products (any or category specific), get X number of cheapest among them free
- Free products can be a few selected products, cheapest products in the entire store or from selected categories.
- Products can be offered either free (100% discount) or a limited percentage discount (50%)
Cart Discount Rules:
- All Orders above $500 will get 15% discount
- Add two to six products in cart and get flat $30 discount.
- 10% discount for all retailers (User Role specific discount)
- All orders above $500 will get 15% discount
- Buy 2 products and get 20% discount
- Discount for products from specific categories only
- Free shipping for orders above $100
- Coupon code activated cart discount rules
- Discount based on total order
Product Specific Discount
- Shoes get 20% discount, T-Shirts get 5% discount
- Adidas Special Edition Shoe (A specific product) gets 15% discount for 10 days
- Buy 10 mugs are more and get 5% off
- Buy 3 for $10, Buy 6 for $20
Fixed Price Per Unit
- Set a fixed price per unit (Product A cost is $20. Buy 5 to 10 quantity for $15 per unit, 11 and above for $10 each)
- Price can be set for a specific product or variant.
- If your entire category of products have the same price, you can use this to set a reduced price
User Role based Discount
- Bulk discount based on user role for specific product or product categories.
- Members of Wholesale customers group gets 40% discount, while Retail customers get 5% discount
Bundle / Package deal
- Create offers like Buy 3 items for $10. 4th item will be charged full price.
- Repeat the discount easily. Example: Buy 3 for $10, 6 for $20
Discount rules activated by coupon
- Activate / Trigger a discount rule upon entering a coupon code (useful when you want to provide discount to a target group of users)
Global Discount Storewide
- 20% discount on all items in the store till December 25
- All Products get 10% discount
Attributes specific discount
- Discount based on the product attributes (NOTE: The attributes should be defined at Product -> Attributes)
- Example: 10% discount for purchase of T-Shirt with Small sizes.
Shipping Address Based Discount
- Flat 25% discount at Cart for Customers from New York
- Customers from California get 10% discount while those from Texas get 5%
Purchase history based discount
- Discount based on the total amount spent by the customer in previous orders
- Discount based on the total number of orders placed by the customer
- Based on purchase history (Example: Provide 10% discount to all customers who purchased Shoes earlier)
- Purchase history for a specific period (10% discount for those who spent $500 in the last 3 months)
- Category specific discount on product price
- Date and Time based discount on product price
- Item Quantity based discount on product price
- Cart subtotal range based discount on cart total
- Number of Items in cart
- Total Sum of Item quantities
- Shipping address based discount rule
- Discount based on First Product
Conditions based on
Conditions can be based products, categories, customers, customer roles, shipping location, coupons, purchase history, order total amount, items in cart and more.
- All products
- Customer purchase history
- Specific products / Selected products
- All categories
- Selected categories
- All customers
- Selected customers
- All customer roles
- Selected customer roles
- All Shipping locations
- Selected shipping locations
Rules apply based on
- Line items in cart
- Cart subtotal
- Line item quantity
- Total cart quantity
- Purchase history
- User roles
Need assistance with the discount set up? Reach out to us
Though we have made the rule creation so simple with just 3 steps, you might still be having a few doubts. Or simply you might want to re-check if your setup is correct or you might be having a unique discount promo to run in your website. Don’t worry.
Feel free to reach out to us via the Live Chat in our website or via the support request form.
We are happy to help you and guide you with the set up.
Just reach out to us and we will get back to you. You can either contact us via the Live Chat or via the support request form
- Dutch Translation – @mvdburg1971 – Michael van der Burg
Price rules and Cart rules
Creating a price rule
Example Promotion Offers created using Discount rules
Discounted price is applied in the Cart
Creating a Buy X get Y rule
Free product auto added in cart
Tags: discounts buy-one-get-one-free woocommerce coupons dynamic-pricing
Charts and Tracking Description >>
Need professional support?
Make your website faster by reducing the weight of images. Our WordPress image optimizer plugin can cease image weights on 80% without any loss of quality.
Robin image optimizer is a smart and advanced image optimizer that really stands out among other WordPress plugins. Robin image optimizer is a WordPress free image optimizer plugin with zero limitations in terms of number of images and optimization quality. The only thing that you may stumble across is the image weight, which shouldn’t exceed 5 MB.
What’s the purpose of image optimization?
The lighter the weight of the image – the faster your page loads. With the constant growth of mobile users, increases the necessity in mobile websites optimization. If you don’t want to get many rejections and lose money due to the poor ad performances, we’d recommend you to start with image optimization.
Why should we use Robin image optimizer for image optimization?
- The first and the most significant difference from the counterparts: our plugin is absolutely free and has the same features as paid products.
- This WordPress image optimizer doesn’t have any limits or restrictions in image optimization.
- Automatic optimization using Cron. You don’t need to wait til optimization is completed; the plugin will be optimizing couple of images every several minutes in the background.
- Manual mass-optimization. Press the button and wait til your images are optimized
- Image backup. Before optimization starts, all images are being stored in original quality. Then, when optimization is over, you can restore lost images or re-optimize them in another quality.
- You can choose compression mode (normal, regular, high). Compression mode influences image weight and quality. The higher the compression, the worse is the quality and the smaller is the weight.
- Image optimization on boot.
- Reducing pre-optimization image weight by changing image size.
- Detailed statistics on optimized images
WP CLI commands (PRO)
- wp robin optimize
- wp robin stop
- wp robin status
RECOMMENDED SEPARATE MODULES
We invite you to check out a few other related free plugins that our team has also produced that you may find especially useful:
- Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin
- Disable updates, Disable automatic updates, Updates manager
- Cyrlitera – transliteration of links and file names
- Cyr-to-lat reloaded – transliteration of links and file names
- Disable admin notices individually
- WordPress Assets manager, dequeue scripts, dequeue styles
- Hide login page
Thanks the authors of plugins
We used some useful functions from plugins Imagify Image Optimizer, Smush Image Compression and Optimization, EWWW Image Optimizer, reSmush.it Image Optimizer, ShortPixel Image Optimizer.
If you want to help with the translation, please contact me through this site or through the contacts inside the plugin.
Tags: image resmush-it optimizer image-optimization smush
Charts and Tracking Description >>
بسته فارسی ساز فروشگاه ساز ووکامرس شما را قادر می سازد تا ووکامرس را به صورت کامل فارسی شده همراه با امکانات کاربردی نظیر شهر های ایران، واحد های پولی ایران، درگاه های پرداخت بانکی و ابزارهای کاربردی دیگر داشته باشید.
- Woocommece 3.6.x
- WordPress 5.x
- بسته فارسی ساز ووکامرس شما را قادر می سازد تا فروشگاه ساز ووکامرس را به فارسی تبدیل کنید.
- با نصب این بسته می توانید:
- واحد های پولی تومان ، ریال ، هزار تومان و هزار ریال
- لیست استان های ایران
- بخش کاربری و مدیریت ووکامرس به صورت فارسی
- لیست شهر های ایران (جدید)
- راست چین سازی بخش مدیریت فروشگاه
- ابزار جایگزین کننده عبارات و ترجمه ها (جدید)
- ابزار محدودیت فروش در استان های خاص (جدید)
- ابزار متن دلخواه جایگزین قیمت محصولات (جدید)
پشتیبانی در سایت Woocommerce.ir انجام میشود.
Tags: farsi persian parsi persians parsian
Charts and Tracking Description >>
fail2ban is one of the simplest and most effective security measures you can implement to prevent brute-force attacks.
WP fail2ban logs all login attempts – including via XML-RPC, whether successful or not, to syslog using LOG_AUTH. For example:
Oct 17 20:59:54 foobar wordpress(www.example.com): Authentication failure for admin from 192.168.0.1 Oct 17 21:00:00 foobar wordpress(www.example.com): Accepted password for admin from 192.168.0.1
WPf2b comes with three
wordpress-extra.conf. These are designed to allow a split between immediate banning (hard) and the traditional more graceful approach (soft), with extra rules for custom configurations.
NEW – Multisite Support
Version 4.3 introduces proper support for multisite networks.
NEW – Block username logins
Sometimes it’s not possible to block user enumeration (for example, if your theme provides Author profiles). Version 4.3 adds support for requiring the use of email addresses for login.
NEW – Filter for Empty Username Login Attempts
Some bots will try to login without a username. Version 4.3 logs these attempts and provides an “extra” filter to match them.
NEW – syslog Dashboard Widget
Ever wondered what’s being logged? The new dashboard widget shows the last 5 messages; the Premium version keeps a full history to help you analyse and prevent attacks.
Remote Tools Add-on
The Remote Tools add-on provides extra features without adding bloat to the core plugin. For more details see the add-on page.
Support for 3rd-party Plugins
Version 4.2 introduced a simple API for authors to integrate their plugins with WPf2b, with 2 experimental add-ons:
CloudFlare and Proxy Servers
WPf2b can be configured to work with CloudFlare and other proxy servers.
WPf2b logs failed pingbacks, and can log all pingbacks. For an overview see
WPf2b can log comments marked as spam. See
Block User Enumeration
WPf2b can block user enumeration.
WPf2b can be configured to short-cut the login process when the username matches a regex. For an overview see
WPf2b can easily be configured as a must-use plugin – see Configuration.
Tags: syslog login security brute-force fail2ban
Charts and Tracking Description >>
✍ Create shortcodes easily
- Give a name for the shortcode
- Save !
- Now insert the shortcode
[sc name="my_shortcode"]in your post/page.
- Create custom shortcodes easily and use them in any place where shortcode is supported.
- Insert: Custom parameters in shortcode
- Insert: WordPress parameters in shortcode
- Multiple editors: Code, Visual and text modes.
- Globally disable the shortcode when not needed.
- Disable shortcode on desktop, mobile devices.
- A button in post editor to pick the shortcodes to insert.
- Supports Gutenberg.
🎲 An example usage
- Create a shortcode named “adsenseAd” in the Shortcoder admin page.
- Paste the adsense code in the box given and save it.
[sc name="adsenseAd"]in your posts and pages.
- Tada !!! the ad code is replaced and it appears in the post.
- Now you can edit the ad code at one place and the code is updated in all the locations where the shortcode is used.
Similarly shortcodes can be created for frequently used snippets.
You can also add custom parameters (like
%%id%%) inside the snippets, and change it’s value like
[sc name="youtube" id="GrlRADfvjII"]when using them.
Shortcoder admin page.
Editing a shortcode.
"Insert shortcode" popup to select and insert shortcodes.
A shortcode inserted into post.
Shortcoder block for Gutenberg editor.
Shortcoder executed in the post.