The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 5.5.15.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 5.5.
The app is receiving ratings. Total number of ratings received are 188.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 5.0.3.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 5.0.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 4.9.22.
The app is receiving ratings. Total number of ratings received are 178.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 4.9.16.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 4.9.12.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 4.9.8.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 4.9.7.
The app is receiving ratings. Total number of ratings received are 173.
The app has bumped up a version. The new version is 4.9.1.
Store Locator Plus® for WordPress
Help your site visitors find your business with Store Locator Plus®. Map 10 or tens-of-thousands of locations across the globe. Highly customizable location search and directory building is possible with our premium add ons. The base plugin if fully functional and as no location limit restrictions and includes all of the main features you need to get a locator installed quickly and easily on your site.
Store Locator Plus® has all the features you need to create a location finder on your website. Whether you have ten locations or ten-thousand, you can manage them with WordPress. There is no special programming or extra setup required. Enter your locations, create a page and put the SLPLUS short code on it. The Store Locator Plus® search form and map will “magically” appear.
The Store Locator Plus® plugin is used by some of the biggest international brands like Bosch, Blue Bell Creamery, Feeding America, Goodwill, Old Spaghetti Factory, and The Big Green Egg.
- Supports tens or tens-of-thousands of locations.
- Fully customizable with basic HTML and CSS which can be managed via the admin panel with select Add Ons.
- Supports multiple countries and languages.
- Add On library available.
- A bundled REST API provides an easy way to build mobile apps and custom framework interfaces.
- Free support at our forum.
- Our Charleston SC based team can handle any of your plugin customization or feature requests.
Get It All with a Premier Subscription
This optional subscription service is a great way to support the plugin.
The subscription is not required; your base plugin as well as any add-on packs will always remain fully functional.
The Premier Subscription gives subscribers access to Premier-Member-only sections of the site including a “always first” support forum where questions are answered within 1 business day and follow on direct email is provided for more complex questions or issues.
Premier Members have access to the live chat Slack channel for Store Locator Plus®.
Premier Members have an “everything offered” downloads page which includes all production plugins and add-on packs as well as early access to pre-release products.
Subscription pricing is locked in at the original price when signing up even as the features and services grow.
Premier subscriptions include the Premier Plugin with new features added on a regular basis.
WooCommerce integration, territories, cluster map markers, and more come with the Premier add on.
Customize The User Experience with the Experience add-on.
- Custom tailor the results output with a custom HTML/shortcode admin entry.
- Change sort order on the the results.
- Works with other add-on packs, like Power, to show per-location icons.
- Modify location field labels.
- Custom tailor the search form with a HTML/shortcode admin entry.
- Turn the search interface on/off.
- Works with other add-on packs to display category drop downs, tag drop downs, and other search features.
- Custom tailor the map info bubble custom HTML/shortcode admin entry.
- Center the starting map at any location in the world.
- Turn the map display on or off or let the user decide with a slider switch.
- Modify the built-in Google Map controls.
- Put location search in your widget-enabled areas.
- Direct users to the default map page, or show results right in the widget area.
- This add on replaces the now-defunct legacy Enhanced Map, Enhanced Search, and Widgets Add Ons.
Enterprise Location Management and Reporting via Power
- Location Sensor support.
- Data import and export.
- Location search reporting.
- Categorize locations.
- Assign map markers and icons to locations.
- Assign multiple categories to a single location.
- Create SEO friendly per-location pages.
- Directory building options.
- City/State/Country list can link directly to the locator page with automatic search results showing the locations.
- Adds a dozen extra contact specific data fields for each location.
- Adds a half-dozen new fields to the basic location data.
Support for the plugin can be found in the Forums.
If you have an urgent issue or want one-on-one support you can purchase premium support.
You can also view the Product Documentation for more information.
Ask us how we can add new features for your specific use case. Contact Us today!
We strive to create code that runs efficiently and without bugs. Well-written plugins are few and far between. While there are plenty of plugins that look nice, many of those plugins, including the “cool shiny ones” have hidden problems. Over 90% of the plugins available on the WordPress plugin directory generate dozens, if not hundreds, of warnings and errors when you turn off the “hide all the problems” (WP_DEBUG) settings.
These hidden problems impact memory usage, fill up disk space, and reduce performance. While you may not see the errors on your WordPress site, they are still being tracked. The more errors, the more disk I/O, the slower the app.
We have found that leaving “innocuous” warnings in place tends to lead to trouble further down the road. Warnings today often become errors tomorrow. Many programming languages, PHP included, continue to tighten security and close loopholes that are typically found living near warning messages. Some warnings are telling you to “change this now, it will be gone tomorrow”. Eventually tomorrow will come.
We try to make sure that all the hidden stuff you don’t see is designed as well as it can be. When we do hear about a bug we fix it fast.
We like to write plugins that last. We hope you appreciate our work.
maps, locations, finder, directory, plugin, wordpress, store locator, google maps, wordpress map plugin, wp, wordpress locator, gps, search, retail finder, store finder, business directory, business listings
- 05-Apr-21 04:04 (Created 19-May-11)
- locator gutenberg store-locator blocks map